Useful booking information
for a carefree holiday in South Tyrol
Everything you need to know in one place, simple and clear… let the holiday begin!
Arrival and departure
The apartment is at your disposal from 4.00 p.m. on arrival to 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. We are happy to collect you from the railway station or Bolzano Airport and take you back when you leave. We can also collect you from more distant airports such as Verona, Innsbruck, Munich or Milan for an additional charge. If you are driving, you can park your car free of charge in the garage.
- The rates quoted are per person per day and for a minimum stay of 4 nights, plus a prescribed local tax of € 1,90 per person per day.
(2,10 Euro from November 2020)
- For bookings of 3 or more people, there is a 30% reduction in price for each additional adult.
- A 50% rate reduction applies for each person who sleeps on a sofa bed.
- Single occupancy supplement: +50%.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights; in the high season bookings are only possible for a minimum of 7 nights.
- A 10% supplement applies for stays of less than 4 nights.
- A deposit determined by the length of stay is payable in order to confirm the booking.
- There is no charge for children under 5 years old.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old are charged at 70% of the normal price and 50% for children 12 years and over.
- We welcome dogs at a rate of € 30 per dog per day (without food). We are very dog-friendly, but regret that we cannot accept more than two dogs at any one time to ensure peace and relaxation for all our guests.
- Our complimentary services include the provision of bed linen, hand towels (changed daily) and bath towels, as well as electricity and heating of your apartment.
- If you are staying for 7 days or more, your apartment will be cleaned during your stay at no extra charge. Otherwise we provide a cleaning service for € 15, and we also offer a laundry service at a rate of € 5 per wash cycle.
Gift basket on arrival
A gift basket full of home-made products awaits you on arrival.
We operate the following cancellation policy, whereby there is no right of withdrawal under the Italian Consumer Protection Code:
- More than 3 months before arrival – only the deposit will be retained.
- Less than 3 months but more than 4 weeks before arrival – we will retain 50% of the price.
- Less than 4 weeks before arrival – the cancellation fee is 100% of the booking price.
Any cancellation fees payable will be offset against the deposit already paid. Please refer to the statutory provisions of articles 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005).
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- A buffet breakfast is available in the Presulis KITCHEN from 7.30 to 10.00 a.m. for € 15 per person (€ 10 for children from 3 to 9 years old).
- A fresh bread service is available from Monday to Saturday.
We have a sauna for the use of guests from 4 p.m.and over 14 years old. It has a tea bar from which you are welcome to help yourself.
A private shuttle operates once every day to take you into the hiking and ski area and bring you back again.
The Mobilcard allows you to travel on public transport across South Tyrol on a single ticket. It is available for one, three or seven days.