Useful booking information
for a carefree holiday in South Tyrol
Everything you need to know in one place, simple and clear… let the holiday begin!
Arrival and departure
The apartment is at your disposal from 4.00 p.m. on arrival to 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure. We are happy to collect you from the railway station or Bolzano Airport and take you back when you leave. We can also organize to pick up you from more distant airports such as Verona, Innsbruck, Munich or Milan for an additional charge.
If you are arriving with your personal car, you can park in our garage.
In Garage B is a Porsche E- Charching Station free of charge
Self check in
For arrivals after 10p.m and arrivals on Monday we us the self check in. Please ask if you need a late check in or your check in is on Monday for the Pin number.
- The rates quoted are per person per day, plus a prescribed local tax of € 2,50 per person per day.
- For bookings of 3 or more people, there is a 40% reduction in price for each additional adult.
- Single occupancy supplement: +100%
- Minimum stay is 2 nights.
- For stays of 7 or more nights, there will be applied a 10% discount on the standard rate.
- A deposit determined by the length of stay is payable in order to confirm the booking.
- There is no charge for children under 2,99 years old. If you should need a baby crib, the price will be 10€ per day.
- Children from 3 to 11.99 years old are charged at 70% of the normal price and 40% for children 12 years and over.
- Please note that for the final cleaning is requested an extra charge of €50 at the end of your stay.
- We welcome dogs at a rate of € 30 per dog per day (without food). We are very dog-friendly, but regret that we cannot accept more than two dogs at any one time to ensure peace and relaxation for all our guests.
- Our complimentary services include the provision of bed linen, hand towels (changed daily) and bath towels, as well as electricity and heating of your apartment.
- Your apartment will be cleaned twice a week during your stay. If you require daily cleaning service (no extra charge) please inform reception
- guest lounge
- ski-golf-bike room
- Porsche charging (for free)
- parking space for your car in the garage
- massages- classic and sports massage (on payment) included in the price relax in the hay bed of fié
- beauty- manicure and pedicure (on payment)
- “Seiser Alm Live” Mobil Card – this ticket allows you to use all the public transport across South Tyrol for 7 days.
We have updated our cancellation policy:
We operate the following cancellation policy, whereby there is no right of withdrawal under the Italian Consumer Protection Code:
- More than 3 months before arrival – only the deposit will be retained.
- Less than 3 months but more than 4 weeks before arrival – we will retain 50% of the price.
- Less than 4 weeks before arrival – the cancellation fee is 100% of the booking price.
Any cancellation fees payable will be offset against the deposit already paid. Please refer to the statutory provisions of articles 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code (Legislative Decree 206/2005).
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
Restaurant Breakfast and half board
- attached à la carte restaurant (closed on Monday)
- you can book your apartment/lodge/chalet with or without breakfast and a la carte half board included
- buffet breakfast is available in the Presulis KITCHEN from 7.30 to 10.00 a.m.
- daily bread delivery service (€5)
- huge sunny terrace and outdoor bar
- trust bar in the afternoon
- room service (+10€/service)
- grill & chill- weekly barbecues
- weekly italian and tyrolean aperitifs for our guests
- wine tastings in the local vineyards and wineries (on payment)
Sauna – Beauty – Massages
Massages and many other beauty treatments can be booked for Sunday and Monday. Of course you are also welcome to book your beauty treatment among our wish list.
We can organize on request a private shuttle operates on request to take you into the hiking and ski area and bring you back again.